Current CBD Clinical Trials
According to ClinicalTrials.gov, there are over one hundred clinical trials of cannabidiol (CBD) that are active as of October 2021.
Some of the most common focal points include CBD and pain, mood disorders, CBD for addiction, Alzheimer’s, autism, drug interactions, and how CBD works in the body.
CBD clinical trials are vital for this industry to progress and prosper as there are currently very few regulations when it comes to the quality of CBD products currently available on the European market. As a result, poor quality products are placed on shelves with few hoops to jump through. Clinical trials are necessary to allow CBD earn recognition and acceptance for its benefits.
These trials also offer an opportunity for people with medical conditions to potentially benefit from CBD & participate in the scientific process. If you are interested in being a participant in a CBD clinical trial, see what trials are enrolling, check the criteria, and then speak with your doctor to get more information on becoming a participant, however most clinical trials take place either in the US or UK.
Here are 20 CBD clinical trials in their early stages that you’ll want to keep an eye on:
- Cannabidiol Use to Reduce Cravings in Individuals With Opioid Use Disorder on Buprenorphine
- Trial of Cannabidiol to Treat Severe Behavior Problems in Children With Autism
- Cannabidiol and Oral Contraceptive Pills: Exploring a Drug-Drug Interaction
- Epidiolex in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oral Cannabidiol for Opioid Withdrawal
- Cannabidiol as a Treatment for PTSD and PTSD Comorbid With TBI
- Effects of Cannabidiol(CBD) on the Brain
- Sublingual Cannabidiol for Anxiety
- CBD for Dental Pain
- Cannabidiol and Prolonged Exposure
- Effects of Cannabidiol in Alcohol Use Disorder
- Treatment of Chronic Pain With Cannabidiol(CBD) and Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Therapeutic Response of Cannabidiol in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Efficacy of Inhaled Cannabis for Acute Migraine Treatment
- Cannabidiol in Patients With COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Disease or Risk Factors
- CBD Cannabis Extract: Pharmacokinetic Studies
- CBD, Immune Function, and Neural Health
- The Study of Hemp Oil CBD for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety in Treatment of Pain, Anxiety and Insomnia Management
- Safety and Efficacy of Oral Cannabis in Chronic Spine Pain
- Cannabidiol and Management of Endometriosis Pain
Leave a comment